Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dance is my life!



This was Maddie's comment to me after we went to Showstoppers National Dance Championships! Maddie has been dancing at The Dance Factory for 3 years. She loves all of her friends from The Petite Company and her teacher Ms. Margo. We had a lot of fun in San Antonio! We were a little limited on our activities, because of my recent surgery. We were able to catch up with some of our friends. We had dinner st Chuy's with Royce's best friend Travis and his sweet family. The next day Maddie and I did some shopping while poor Dad worked. We were able to get some school clothes for my future Kindergartner and meet up with my friend Bridget and her daughter Raygan. I took Maddie to Libby Lu where she had her hair and make up done. She had a blast!!
The girls did a great job dancing for the judges! They all love dancing in front of the judges and audience. They also had fun on the riverwalk! Be patient with me as I start to blog!

1 comment:

Laura Rucker said...

OMG! I am so Proud of you Michelle for creating a Blog!
-Maddie you you look so cute in your costume. I hope y'all had a great time!