Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Too Many Accidents

Well today was eventful to say the least.

Maddie was hit in the face with a soccer ball by a fifth grader. The fifth graders were outside with their Kindergarten buddies. The soccer ball hit Maddie above the eye and that bone under the eyebrow swelled (Is that a word Corrie?) up immediately. I took her home from school at 1:30 and called the doctor. The nurse asked me a few questions and said just to put ice on it. Around 5:00 I noticed Maddie's eye was much more swollen. I called the nurse at the after hours clinic and she had us bring Maddie in to the doctor at 7:50. The doctor checked her out and said he thought she was fine and did not think anything was broken or fractured. I will have to add pictures later.

My grandmother Fannie Lou (Roger's mom) fell and broke her hip tonight. She will probably have surgery tomorrow. Please keep her in your prayers. My heart is so sad for her. She has had many health problems this year.

On a happy note-my darling niece Olivia is one month old today!

No comments: