Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mohawk/Kindergarten Time!

I scared you, didn't I Rucker? No, we are not giving our girl a mohawk to start school with!Maddie really enjoyed giving her Dad a mohawk. Isn't it sweet what a Daddy will do to make his little girl happy? Maddie really thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen! We are on the countdown for our baby to start Kindergarten-3 weeks and counting! She is VERY excited and VERY ready! Mom on the other hand is a little sad to see her sweet girl growing up!! I keep asking her to stop getting bigger, but she always informs me that she just can't help it.

1 comment:

Laura Rucker said...

Thank goodness it was only Royce! I was going to kill you! We can't wait until Lily can play like that with Dad and Mikey will have to be the photographer.