Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a week!

We have been really busy this week! I, of course, started school this week. It is a very busy week for a teacher! It is also a fun time, being back at work with my "school friends." I even got to see some of my old school friends. (Congrats on your sweet baby girl Corrie!) Maddie has also been very busy this week. She started her new year at dance. She had hip-hop class on Tuesday-which she LOVED! Today was an overwhelming day for her. She had ballet, jazz and acrobatics. We were at dance class for 2 hours and 15 minutes! It is a long time, but she enjoys every minute of it. Today was also her last day at her beloved Ms. EJ's house. Ms. EJ has kept Maddie since she was 8 months old! She has been nothing but a blessing to our family! We have worked many days and have never had a doubt that our only child was being cared for as if we were doing it ourselves! We love you Ms. EJ!
Tomorrow Maddie will meet her Kindergarten teacher for the 1st time. I don't have to tell you how excited she is! Royce is taking the day off for a little daddy-daughter date...so sweet! Maddie is so ready to start school. Mom was a little hesitant at first, but I am very excited for her to begin this new stage of her life! I will post pics from her big day soon!

No comments: