Thursday, September 25, 2008

Little kids are so funny!

Well, I have not blogged lately (sorry Michael!).

I do have a funny story that happened today.
Maddie was walking down the hall with her class. They were coming in from playing outside with their 5th grade buddies. The Kindergartners were beaming with joy that they finally got to meet their buddies. On the other hand, I heard a 5th grade boy come in from outside exclaiming, "I am never having kids!"
Maddie walked by my classroom and said hi to me. (I love getting to see her at school. It is so cute!) After she walked by me, a little girl looked at me and said, "Maddie is my best friend!"
I thought that was so cute. When we got home I asked Maddie what that little girl's name was that said she was her best friend. To which Maddie replied, "I don't know."
Oh the beauty of being best friends in Kindergarten.

No comments: