Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crazy Frogs, Fall, School, and Greece

From reading the title, you can probably tell we have a lot going on right now.

Maddie and her hip-hop dance company just finished learning their Crazy Frogs dance. It is VERY cute and quite sassy! The other moms and I are busy making their rubbermaid container and 2 trampolines look like ponds. Being the mom of a dancer is so fun! :)

Tomorrow is the 1st day of October! I love this time of year and am enjoying decorating my house! I keep finding cute stuff, but I am running out of places to put it!

Maddie is still loving school! Yesterday she came to my classroom and said, "Mom, I just love Kindergarten so much!" It is still hard for me to believe that my only child is already in Kindergarten!! (Thanks for the baby fix this weekend Jennifer!) I will just love on everyone else's babies and give them back when they cry...not that Noah ever cries!! He is the sweetest baby! Maddie was a really happy baby, but I think Noah is even happier!

Last but not least...my brother Michael and his wife Laura are vacationing in Greece right now!! I am sure that are having a wonderful time and still checking their niece's blog!! (Yeah, right!)

No comments: