Sunday, October 19, 2008

The end of a busy week

It was another busy week for our small family. I can not believe how busy we stay...and there are only 3 of us! :)

Monday I had parent conferences all day at school. Maddie did not have school, so she went to Ms. EJ's house. She was thrilled to go back and see Ms. EJ and all of her sweet friends. We were so blessed to have Ms. EJ care for, love and teach Maddie for 5 years! Maybe she will get to have another baby from our family...Well, not from "our" family exactly-but from Michael and Laura's soon to be growing family!
After Royce and I got off work, we took Maddie to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Maddie LOVED it!! We went to dinner at Newk's and got to see our wonderful friends the Flora's.

Tuesday was back to school for Maddie and I. Dance was cancelled so we were able to go home and rest!!

Wednesday was a very special day for Royce and I. We had our very first parent teacher conference! Maddie has a wonderful Kindergarten teacher who had great things to say about our sweet girl. She assured us that our little chatty-kathy is not at all chatty at school! We were surprised-She never seems to stop talking at home!

Thursday night was sooo fun!! I went with Corrie, Elizabeth, and Laura to the New Kids on the Block concert!! We had a blast! It was so fun to be able to relax and have fun with friends! Maddie enjoys listening to New Kids with me and was sad when I told her she was not going to the concert with us! I will post some pics soon!

No comments: